If you study salesmanship you will avoid all boredom with your job.
You will not long for weekends because you are sick of weekdays.
You will be neither a burden to your team, nor expendable to management.
You will cause colleagues to admire you, clients to refer you, and sales leaders to promote you.
And the finest companies will seek you out.
Worth the investment?
Then do this:
1. Read 1 book per month on selling. Start with Sales Management Simplified. So you and your manager are aligned.
2. Find a mentor earning 3-10x your income. Just ask. They’ll be flattered. The worst you’ll hear is “no.” If “yes,” take them to lunch quarterly. Everyone must eat.
3. Read these blog posts weekly. My answers are tactful, practical, and psychological. https://stoicsalesminds.com/qa/
You can learn anything. Why don’t you?
P.S: Whenever you’re ready, here are 3 ways I can help boost your sales very quickly…
1. Be a guest on the “Stoic Sales Minds” Podcast
This is where we get on a 30 minute ‘recorded’ call to talk about you, your company, and your value proposition. It’s a great way to position yourself as the expert in your industry. To be a guest on the show connect with me on LinkedIn.
2. Join the Stoic Selling Masterclass
My favourite thing to do is empower sales reps to get new clients for life. This is done by helping them apply the 7 stoic selling mindsets to their businesses. Enterprise businesses, Mid-Market businesses, SMBs – Click Here.
3. Hire a Stoic Sales Rep for your business
If your business is scaling and you’re ready to hire a sales rep, but WON’T settle for a dabbler, an unrealistic optimist, or an empty suit… then let’s connect.