Better Sleep = Better Selling.
Three easy sleep hacks to help you crush it every day.
1. ) Sleep with a room temperature of 18 to 21 degrees Celsius. (65-69F). A cool temperature triggers your body to produce melatonin. Melatonin promotes sleep. It’s also a powerful anti-aging hormone.
2.) Quit caffeine early. Caffeine stays in your body for 9 hours. If your last cup is at 3 pm, it won’t be out of your system until midnight. If you want to fall asleep at 10 pm, make that last cup at 1:00 pm, right after your pasta coma lunch.
3.) Sit facing the sun for a minimum of 15 minutes per day. Just like you’re suntanning. Natural sunlight keeps your circadian rhythm healthy. This boosts daytime energy and nighttime sleep quality and duration.
If you need more than 7 hours of sleep, sleep faster.
P.S: Never have another quarter without hitting quota. Check out the stoic sales minds blog – Click Here.
PLUS: Whenever you’re ready, here are 3 ways I can help boost your sales very quickly…
1. Be a guest on the “Stoic Sales Minds” Podcast
This is where you and I get on a 30 minute call to talk about you, your company, and the business problem you solve. It’s a killer way to position yourself as the industry expert. Then share your quotes with prospects to nurture them from demo to close. To be a guest on the show connect with me on LinkedIn.
2. Join the Stoic Selling Masterclass
My favourite thing to do is empower sales reps to get new clients for life. This is done by helping them apply the 7 stoic selling mindsets to their businesses. Enterprise businesses, Mid-Market businesses, SMBs – Click Here.
3. Hire a Stoic Sales Rep for your business
If your business is scaling and you’re ready to hire a sales rep, but WON’T settle for a dabbler, an unrealistic optimist, or an empty suit… then let’s connect.
4. Scout for Us. If you’re looking for a new way to earn a part time/ full time income that allows you to work from anywhere in the world, and live on your own time schedule… I may have the perfect opportunity for you. Click Here to get all the details.